Trial set 2024
The Trial set contains:
- French Dry Salami by Maison de Savoie - 200g: a nice piece of "saucisson" with a delicious meaty taste made in the mountainous region of Savoie. To be cut in thin slices for maximum enjoyment.
- Pork Rillettes by Hénaff - 90g: Made by one of the most famous pâté French brand, these rillettes made of slowly cooked minced pork will convince any palate with their soft texture and mild taste.
- Cornichons (French gherkins) by Percheron - 210g (100g cornichons): These baby sour gherkins, pickled with salt, vinegar, onions and spices are very crunchy and will bring a delicious sour and tarty flavor to any cured meat, pâté or even cheese. Plus, they look adorable, don't they?
To fully enjoy this set, we recommend pairing the French Salami and Rillettes with fresh baguette, pain de campagne or toasted Japanese milk bread in addition to a good white wine.
- Salami: to be kept in the fridge (below 8°C) if stored with its original vacuum sealed packaging. After opening, to be kept in the vegetable compartment of your fridge and best consumed within 1 to 2 weeks. More info about Salami preservation here.
- Rilettes: To be stored in cool and dry place, away from light. After opening, must be stored in the fridge and consumed within 48hours.
- Cornichons: to be stored in a cool and dry place, away from light. After opening, must be stored in the fridge and consumed within 1 month.
Disclaimer: These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on our website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading of the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change.
- Please contact us if you need more information about ingredients and allergens for the above products.
- This set is shipped with a refrigerated parcel at no extra costs.